Monday, August 30, 2010

Love you something FIERCE!!

Inspiring Me Today: My very talented wife

This post will be short. Just wanted to share with all of you my wife's new blog, http://loveyousomethingfierce.blogspot.com/

You should all go and follow her, especially if you are a parent. Her writing is wonderful and I am so very proud of her. She's writing about life as a mother, our family, and what happens day-to-day in our crazy world. Wendy is an amazing mom and wife, and I am trilled she's sharing what she's discovered as a parent.

Here's a short excerpt from a post about where her blog title came from:

When I became a parent, I was given the opportunity to experience a different kind of love. The love a parent has for their child is fierce, protective, overwhelming, and generally indescribable. You instantly love this tiny little creature unconditionally and I was taken aback at how strong that love is. It's not that I love my children more than my husband, because honestly the best way to love my kiddos is to love their father first and foremost. I just love my children differently.

Great stuff, huh? Go check it out, and click that little follow button while you're there. You can thank me later.

2 comments:

Annie McMahon said...

Nice blog, Kyle! I know you from WriteOnCon and Twitter. I love your blog layout. Will be back for more reading.

Buffy Andrews said...

I'm following. Here's mine to follow if you and your wife aren't already.... http://buffyswritezone.blogspot.com