Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guest Post at Literary Rambles (again)

Inspiring Me Today: Casey McCormick

I have another guest post up on Casey McCormick's Literary Rambles blog. Today, my post is a repost and expansion of my post from a couple months ago on JK Rowling's plot planning methodology. However, I expanded it a lot, so I recommend stopping by and checking it out, even if you saw the original post.

http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/2010/12/guest-blogger-s-kyle-davis-jk-rowling.html

Now for a couple housekeeping notes:

  1. I won't do any more REDLINE FRIDAYs until the new year. I may post something for the end of the year, but no regular posts until 2011.
  2. If you want to have your first 250 words, query letter, or logline ripped to shreds gently critiqued on my blog, don't forget to send an email to kyle(at)skyledavis(dot)com

No comments: